sooooo glad when the to do list
is all caught up and then you have to start a new one.
Wow…do you have list? I do. Sometimes I don’t think the list will ever get smaller, especially when I take items from the unfinished list and add them to the next days. One of my worst is, have to, phone calls…BUT…..I love calling friends and just chatting about what ever. It is the calls you have to make when there isn’t a human on the other end that sends me through the rooofffff….
My accomplishments for today…almost illiminating the whole list…….only for a new one to start.
- check 2 email accounts and respond
- check blog
- get new post ready
- download pictures from camera, re size, place in appropriate folder
- go through mail, separate, file,
- clean, finish laundry, fold, put away
- clean house
- cut hair
- finish patio table with gilding finish
- this was great because it was something for ME…something I haven’t taken the time to do in a long time.
- clean studio
- start 2 new art pieces
- make 2 phone calls…arggg….
- set brush pile on fire and got some cool photos while it was burning, that is always a plus
this one really freaked me out when I downloaded because the combination of the fire and wind it formed with the shape of the tree behind to make the illusion of a body on fire… and the one below was just as freaky but I could actually see it when I photographed it.
- on and on and on…but at least this list was almost finished and finally have gotten to the point that I get to start a clean fresh list…..with only a few left over to do’s…